In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter the RGPD) of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and of Organic Law 3/2018, on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), CARMEN VÁZQUEZ INDUSTRIA TEXTIL, S. L. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data of any kind provided by our customers, in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in accordance with the terms established in the RGPD. In this respect, CARMEN VÁZQUEZ INDUSTRIA TEXTIL, S.L. has adopted the legally required protection levels and has installed all the technical measures within its reach to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration or unauthorised access by third parties, as detailed below. However, the user must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
Responsible for processing
Title: CARMEN VÁZQUEZ INDUSTRIA TEXTIL, S.L.
Address: C/ Juan de la Cierva 8 (Pol. Ind. La Grela) C.P.15008 La Coruña (Spain)
Telephone: +34 981 252 195
Correo electrónico: email@example.com
Purpose of processing
All the data provided by our customers and/or visitors to the web site of CARMEN VÁZQUEZ INDUSTRIA TEXTIL, S.L. or to its staff, will be included in the register of activities for the processing of personal data, created and maintained under the responsibility of CARMEN VÁZQUEZ INDUSTRIA TEXTIL, S.L., which is essential to provide the services requested by users, or to resolve the doubts or questions raised by our visitors. Our policy is not to draw up profiles about the users of our services.
Legitimacy of processing
- Contractual relationship: This is the one that applies when you buy one of our products or contract any of our services.
- Legitimate interest: To attend to the queries and complaints that you make to us and to manage the collection of the amounts due.
- Your consent: If you are a user of our website, by ticking the box on the contact form, you authorise us to send you the necessary communications to respond to your query or request for information.
We do not pass on your personal data to anyone, except to those public or private entities to whom we are obliged to provide your personal data in order to comply with a law. For example, the Tax Law requires us to provide the Tax Office with certain information on economic operations that exceed a certain amount.
If, apart from the cases mentioned, we need to disclose your personal information to other entities, we will ask for your permission beforehand through clear options that will allow you to decide in this respect.
We will not carry out international transfers of your personal data for any of the above purposes.
In this respect, CARMEN VÁZQUEZ INDUSTRIA TEXTIL, S.L. will keep the personal data once its relationship with you has ended, duly blocked, for the period of time during which any actions that may arise from the relationship with the interested party are barred.
Once blocked, your data will be inaccessible to CARMEN VÁZQUEZ INDUSTRIA TEXTIL, S.L., and will not be processed except for making them available to the public administrations, judges and courts, for the purpose of attending to any possible liabilities arising from the processing, as well as for the exercise and defence of claims before the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
We use all reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of personal information handled on our systems. We maintain strict levels of security to protect the personal data we process against accidental loss and unauthorised access, processing or disclosure, taking into account the state of technology, the nature and the risks to which the data is exposed. However, we cannot be held responsible for the use you make of the data (including user and password) you use on our website. Our staffs follow strict privacy rules and in the event that we hire third parties to provide support services, we require them to abide by the same rules and allow us to audit them for compliance.
We inform you that you can exercise the following rights:
- Right of access to your personal data, to know which ones are being processed and the processing operations carried out with them;
- Right to rectify any inaccurate personal data;
- Right to have your personal data deleted, where this is possible (e.g. by law);
- Right to limit the processing of your personal data when the accuracy, legality or necessity of the processing is in doubt, in which case we may keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Right to oppose the processing of your personal data, when the legal basis for the processing of such data is our legitimate interest. CARMEN VÁZQUEZ INDUSTRIA TEXTIL, S.L. will stop processing your data unless it has a legitimate interest or it is necessary for the defence of claims.
- Right to the portability of your data, when the legal basis that enables us to process them is the existence of a contractual relationship or your consent.
- Right to revoke the consent granted to CARMEN VÁZQUEZ INDUSTRIA TEXTIL, S.L.
To exercise your rights, you may do so free of charge and at any time by contacting us at the address C/ Juan de la Cierva 8 (Pol. Ind. La Grela) C.P.15008 La Coruña (Spain), enclosing a copy of your National Identity Document.
Protection of rights
If you believe that your rights have been disregarded by our entity, you may file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency through any of the following means:
- Electronic headquarters: https://www.aepd.es
- Postal address: Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, C/ Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
- Telephone: 901.100.099 and 912.663.517
Formulating a claim at the Spanish Data Protection Agency does not involve any cost and the assistance of a lawyer or solicitor is not necessary.
CARMEN VÁZQUEZ INDUSTRIA TEXTIL, S.L. reserves the right to modify the present policy in order to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence that may affect compliance with it.